City of Fallen Angels

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too painful!!! Why Cassandra?? Why do you have to torture me with this ending????!!!!!

City of Fallen Angels (the fourth book in the Mortal Instrument Series) kept me on my toes from beginning until end!


I don't want to give anything away about what happened in this book, (I've made that mistake in the past), because since this is the fourth book, everything that happened in this is tied in with the previous books, which means that it will difficult if I were to explain what happened without giving anything away if you haven't read the previous books!!

So to keep this entry short, I'm going to leave with the link to The City of Bones Review, so you can read what the first book in the Mortal Instrument Series is about; and leave you with:

READ CITY OF BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!  ALL BOOKS BY CASSANDRA CLARE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Overall Rating:
 

Alright everyone, have a great weekend!! :)

The Romance Bookie :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick