Music Tuesday (#2)

So it's another Tuesday, which means FREE MUSIC ON iTUNES!!!

Unfortunately, it's not up anymore for free, but yesterday a song by Safetysuit was featured for free.




Which also had me come across this song by them, which I've heard on the radio a few times:

I think they sound pretty good!  I like alternative/pop, and they remind me a little between a mix of Nichelback, Hinder, and another band, that I just can't think of right now!  Also the lead singer, I don't why (???) reminds me of the lead singer from The Fray.  Maybe I'm just weird though hahaha

So that's what I'm listening to right now.  What about you?

The Romance Bookie :)

PS: If you get a chance, I'm featured as a guest today over at A Backwards Story, for A Cinder Week!  I talk about my all time favorite Fairytale, Cinderella! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick