Music Tuesday (#5)

Wow, has it seriously already been 5 weeks since I first started Music Tuesday???!!! Wow!!

So I have decided that for the next two weeks I will be dedicating Music Tuesday to my favorite songs from the Twilight Soundtracks; in honor of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD release, which is on February 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So for this weeks Music Tuesday, I am posting two songs :):

I have been obsessed with Metric's "Eclipse (All Yours" since the released of the Eclipse soundtrack!!

And second:

And Sia's "My Love", which became my absolute favorite song from all of the soundtracks!!

These are both absolutely beautiful songs! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick