A Free book for EVERYONE!!! :)

Hello once again everyone!!

So I haven't had the chance to post about this yet, but I got a really exciting email on Tuesday from Derrolyn Anderson, the author of the Marina's Tales Series. 

Derrolyn holds a special place in The Romance Bookie's heart, because she was the first author to ever email me, and ask me to read her book.  She's been amazing in cooperating and answering all my questions, she allowed me to do an interview with her (my first ever author interview!), and now she is giving EVERYONE a gift!!

Derrolyn wanted me to let all of you know that she is giving away her first novel, Between the Land and the Sea (#1 in Marina's Tales)!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is:
1. Go to Smashwords.
2. Add Between the Land and the Sea to your cart.
3. At the checkout type in this code in the coupon box: FM28V
4. Download Between the Land and the Sea
5. AND READ!!!! :)

I have really enjoyed this series!
And Derrolyn wrote in the email that she had even MORE exciting news!! She has finally finished the fourth and final novel in Marina's Tales!!!  It's called The Turning Tides, and it looks great!!!

Here's the cover:
Looks great right???

I am so behind on my reading! I haven't even read the third one yet! But soon!! I'm hoping over the summer because this is a perfect summer read! :)

So what are you waiting for??

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF BETWEEN THE LAND AND SEA NOW!!!!

Happy Sunday! :)

The Romance Bookie :)
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick