Music Tuesday #17

Good Morning! (or possibly, or evening depending on where you are :)),

But for today's Music Tuesday, I have decided to post a classic.  This song is in honor of my newest character...I've been writing a bit lately...nothing, that will most likely, ever see the time of day, but it's something I like to do once in a while, to get my mind off of things. 
Well, anyway, I've found myself making a new playlist for every story I come up with, as I write, and this song happens to be on there :).
So I hope you enjoy...

A couple of my friends would argue that Jimi belongs on everyone's favorite list :) lol, he isn't on mine personally, but I do enjoy this song, and it fits perfectly with the character. :)

Happy Tuesday!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I love the new design! Did you do this yourself? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alysia! Thanks! And I chose the background but this super awesome blogger, named Singing and Reading in the Rain,(link: http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/)
      made my button and header! Isn't it awesome! I am so excited about it! I just can't get enough of it, lol. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick