Music Tuesday #20/21

Hey Everyone! So I pretty much forgot Music Tuesday last week, and also didn't really want it to interfere with the kick-off of Meg-A Readers, so this week I will be featuring two songs!!

:)

In honor of Meg-A Readers, I've got two Meg Cabot related songs...

The first is completely in honor of Meg Cabot.  I was extremely lucky enough to be able to get an interview with Meg (!!!), and in it she tells me her guilty pleasure when it comes to music while writing...

I don't know if you guys will believe when I say this, but here is one of his songs...
Yup! PITBULL!!!!! How awesome is that??!!

And now to the second song!

This one was featured on the Princess Diaries Soundtrack...

That is such a cute song! :)

Happy Tuesday everyone!
The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick