Meg-A Readers Read-A-Thon (June 17th-23rd)!!

Hey Everyone!
Meg-A Readers is officially half way over! (how time flies!!!, I just can't stop saying that enough!).

SO to kick off the half-way point Diana (Little Miss Drama Queen) and I are hosting the Meg-A Readers Read-a-Thon!!

The Read-a-Thon will be running all this week (June 17th-23rd) and will have ANYONE (not only the participants) who wants to read Meg Cabot books ALL WEEK and as MANY as they can!

I've actually got family coming tomorrow, family that I only get to see once every two years for a little over two weeks, and who come specifically for my brother and my birthday, so I honestly don't know how much time I will actually have to read this week!  I'm hoping to definitely finish both Heather Wells books (Size 14 is Not Fat Either & Big Boned) and maybe possibly Size 12 and Ready to Rock!!!!! Or continue reading the 1-800 Where-R-You? Series.  But who knows!

So what will YOU be reading this week??
I would love to know in the comments, and if you're participating this week, and have a blog, and wrote a review then leave the links below and I will post in the Recap on Friday!!

So are you all ready?? Meg-A Readers Read-a-Thon has officially BEGUN!!

READY...SET...GO!!!!!!!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I'll be reading Underworld first, get a review ready for the blog hop, then re-read all the Heather Wells books! :D

    Happy reading to you too, and enjoy with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashna! And can't wait to read the review! :)

      Delete
  2. Hiya, I'll be reading Rapture hopefully when it comes out, and a james patterson novel and I cannot wait to start my Cassandra Clare Series :D **New Follower**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to hear she has some new releases! Loved the mediator series in high school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick