Music Tuesday #41

Good Morning Everyone! Or I guess I should say Happy Tuesday, since not everyone's day is in the morning phases anymore! :)

Anyway today's song came out last week, and it's one of my favorite singers...no not Taylor Swift, this time (however, she did come out with a new song today!!), but instead another one of my favorites!!

ADELE!!

Adele released her new song, which also happens to be the theme song for the new James Bond movie coming out next month!

So here it is:

Enjoy!


Sounds pretty good right?! I think it sounds very James Bondy...! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I love it! I love Adele and James Bond! Thanks for sharing.

    Sangita @ Whisper of Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard this on the radio a few days ago and it was very pretty :) glad they chose Adele to do the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the radio already?! Awesome! Our radio stations rarely get really new songs!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick