Music Tuesday #60/61

So I completely forgot about Music Tuesday last week!! :)

This week's TWO songs are in honor of my current obsession, and in honor of an old obsession and the release of this Saturday's DVD...

So for my current obsession...

Pitch Perfect's version of "Since you Been Gone"! I LOVE this movie so much!!!! :) Just can't stop listening to the soundtrack!! :)

And in honor of this Saturday's release of Breaking Dawn Part 2...

WARNING: This video off of YouTube includes a scene from the ending of the movie!!


Can't wait to pick up my copy!!!! :)
The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Hey chica! Sorry I haven't been by in awhile. Don't worry I didn't forget about you. I need to see Perfect Pitch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick