IMM #19!





Purchased New Releases of the Month:



Purchased from Used Book Shop:


Bought and received from The Story Siren:

So Kristi over at The Story Siren was getting rid of some of her books, and she had this deal if you bought one of the finished copies, she would give you TWO ARCs of your choice from her list options! So I picked out:


So I found out about this fabulous website where you can trade the books you no longer want, and get some books you DO want!
So because I became a new member, I received TWO Free points, and then I traded one of my books, and got another point, therefore I was able to get THREE books!

Here's what I got:

So now to Ebooks I got!

Bought off of Amazon:

 



From Netgalley:
 


From Edelweiss:


So that's everyone in books for this past month! Pretty great load right?!!

What did you get in your mailbox this week/month?? :)

I reviewed this past month:


Can't wait for those!! :)

Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to see what I get this next month!! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Loving your list here. You've already just added two books to my list. LoL
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a ton of great books! I love the Stephanie Plum books, they're quick reads that always get me out of a funk. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Flirting in Italian; it was super cute :) Also, Dirty Little Secret was amazing. Tiger Lily sounds great, too. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick