Rebecca's Lost Journal, Volume 3: His Submissive (Inside Out Novella #3)

***WARNING!!! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT! NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!***

From Goodreads:

An Inside Out novella...

A hot new erotic story by New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author Lisa Renee Jones

Connection to The Inside Out Trilogy that has recently been optioned to STARZ for TV with Suzanne Todd (Alice in Wonderland w/Johnny Depp) producing and includes exciting clues for the series readers but stands alone as it’s own exciting erotic story.

The Inside Out Trilogy includes IF I WERE YOU, BEING ME, and REVEALING US

In part three of Rebecca’s Lost Journals, His Submissive , Rebecca must decide just how far she will go for the darkly intense man who she is falling in love with. And does she dare believe that he too, will ever love her?

My Thoughts:

Yay, finally got to read the third one!! And I've got #4 and the SECOND in the Inside Out series waiting on my Kindle as well!! :)

I know this is going to sound weird, and a lot of are probably thinking, "Wow, what a pervert for reading this!" but the reason why I'm so intrigued with this series, as well as the Fifty Shades of Grey books, is because I'm interested to find out how these people became the way they are.

Both main characters from both series enjoy let's just say not the average sexual experience...

Let's just leave it at this...they like it rough.

ANYWAY, this book really got the reader to get to know this mystery character, that Rebecca refers to as "The Master" in her journals.  We got to, through Rebecca, have him take their "relationship" to a whole new level.  Show her the secret house, so to say.

It was weird! But in a strange way fascinating, because now what's going through my head is:  "How does one become like that???"  I mean, in Fifty, we learned the reason for why Christian is the way he is, but so far not in this series.  But I am looking forward to finding out!!

Overall rating:

I'm intrigued...

One problem I'm having is dealing with the fact of how Rebecca gets into this stuff.  Because like I said, it's INTENSE!  And weird!  It will be interesting to find out further how she deals with this situation in the future.

So if you're interested in finding out more about this series, here are the link to get your copies:

-If I Were You (#1 in Inside Out Trilogy)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick