IMM #22/Stacking the Shelves #3

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Review!


Hey Everyone!! :)

Sorry no video this month for my IMM/Stacking the Shelf post!  But I still have pictures to share with you what I got this month!! :)


From Publisher:


A HUGE Thank you to Gallery Books and Atria Books!!! Thank you thank you! I can't wait to read the ones I haven't already! :)

Swag:

A HUGE Thank you to Rachel Harris for the A Tale of Two Centuries Swag!! :) Can't wait to read it soon! :)


A HUGE Thank you to Jennifer Iacopelli for the #OBxers Swag!! I am SOOO looking forward to reading the second in Outer Banks Tennis Academy Series!! :)

Ebooks for Review:



So that's everything I got this month in books and book swag! :)

Now to my monthly recap:


They are all US ONLY, because shipping books outside the US is ridiculously expensive (it's over $12 for one book, just to ship it!)!

So that's it for this month! :)

I'll be back soon! :)

The Romance Bookie :)


Comments

  1. Ahh, you got The Unidentified Redhead! I LOVE Alice Clayton's books, especially after reading Wallbanger.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished White Trash Beautiful earlier today, I can't wait to see your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick