Meg-A Readers Recap #8/9



So I'm back!!
So sorry everyone!!

This past week has been NUTS!! I started school on Monday.  I have to be there only two days a week, but it's a commute, plus when I get back I have to work until the evening, plus on the days I don't have school I also worked, so yeah...crazy!! And barely any time for reading!! ;(

Diana is being so patient with me, so THANK YOU for that Diana!! You rule!!

Anyway so this week I have unfortunately nothing to contribute review wise...and unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll have time to read very much in the coming weeks, but I do have something extremely exciting to share with you all that is Meg Cabot related...

Look what I got in the mail last week from the amazing Harper Collins....





!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an ARC of The Bride Wore Size 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG I am so freaking excited!! If I wasn't behind on my reading the books I promised others I would be devouring this one right now and totally ignoring the outside world!!!!

It even came with this super cute little black bag of Jordan Almonds, in honor of Heather's wedding of course :).  I'm just so looking forward to reading it!!


Okay, so now to the recap...

Karen over at Lady Jessop had an absolute hilarious post about that Meg Caboty feeling we all love as Meg Cabot fans.

And then we will had an awesome post from Sara over at Whimsy Reviews, who talks about Fangirling over Meg, which let's be honest here, if you're a Meg Cabot fan, like us, than you know we've all been here! :)

So those are the posts!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Labor Day Weekend! I know I will! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick