Life is taking over...

Hey Everyone!

So I've been trying to find the time to write this post for a while now, but I've just been so extremely busy these past few months!

Anyway, now it's time for me to explain!


As some of you Romance Bookie readers may have noticed, I haven't been around as much as I used to be.  There are a few reasons for that, some a bit too personal for me to share here, and some just very basic explanations.  The most basic one I can honestly think of, that is 100% true is...I've been SOOOOOO BUSY!!

My summer was incredible!  It was truly a very memorable one.  I did a lot.  Spent a lot of time with friends and people who are very special in my life.  I got my drivers license at the beginning of the summer, so was able to experience some great things, like driving!  And I worked!

Now that summer is over, however, things don't look they will be changing anytime soon.  In fact, they look like they are only going to get crazier!  I started school last week again, and while I'm only taking two classes this semester, one on campus and one online, I will also be working two jobs, possibly three soon, if I find one, as well as finding time for my friends and other loved ones!  It's going to get crazy!

While, I'm obviously not giving up reading, things here on The Romance Bookie are going to be slowing down quite a bit.  I'm very sorry to have to be doing this.

However, one thing I would like to make clear is this:  I AM NOT QUITTING THE ROMANCE BOOKIE!!!!!

The Romance Bookie is and has been my baby for the past two and a half years! I've put A LOT of hard work into her, and I hope to continue doing so in the future.  Life is starting to take over, and so unfortunately, other things have taken precedent, over my obsession of reading.

What does this mean is in store for The Romance Bookie?

Well, for one, reviews will continue going up less frequently, like they have been over this past summer.  Second, I will not be accepting any more review requests, unless the VERY FEW exceptions come up!!.  And third, I will finally hopefully, be able to get the chance I've been missing out on this past couple of years, reading again what I 100% want to read!!! No more scheduling in certain books, no more dealing with set dates!

Reading needs to stop being a chore for me!  So I will be spending this semester finding that fun in reading once again!!

Meg-A Readers will be continuing of course, that is one thing I definitely look forward to every week!  And reviews will go up as I finish the books I read!

I hope everyone understands, I'm so very grateful for all you readers!  Thank you, and I hope everyone had a great weekend!


The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick