The DUFF (MOVIE!!!!!!!!)

You guys!!

I completely forgot to let you know something!!

So shortly after I started The Romance Bookie in 2010, I came across a book, that became my utterly favorite book ever!! It was a book that I could relate to, unbelievably, it was hilarious, and it was written by an author that has been so unbelievably inspiring for me, that I have done everything in my power to support her all of these years!

Well, anyway, that book is The DUFF! DUFF stands for the Designated Ugly Fat Friend, which for those of us always felt like the outcast in our friends' group, then this is a book you can definitely relate to!

Earlier this year, Kody Keplinger, the amazing author of The DUFF, announced that The DUFF was being made into a movie!

It's that time now, where the trailer has been posted, and I'm here to share it with you guys!!

So...here it is...The DUFF official trailer! :)



YAY!!

So while there seem to be some changes, which Kody has addressed HERE, it still likes a super fun movie, that I can't wait to be first in line, on opening night at the theater! :)

The Romance Bookie :)



Comments

  1. I was cringing through the whole thing! Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick