Kody Keplinger Twitter Chat!! Plus #ReadTheDUFF!

Hey Everyone!!!!

So we're getting closer!!! In fact, one week close!!!!


That's right! This coming Monday, February 2nd, all of you can join us in welcoming and interviewing Kody Keplinger herself!! The actual author of The DUFF, which has been made into a movie, and being released next month in theaters worldwide on February 20th, will be answering YOUR questions!!

The twitter chat will be at 8pm (EST), which means 5pm (PCT).  I will actually for once BE IN ON THE EAST COAST, because I am going on a much deserved vacation to Florida to go to Walt Disney World and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my boyfriend, so I am going to try my absolute best to join in on this awesome event!!  I can't, unfortunately, make any promises though, so I have decided that a day or so before the chat, I am going to try my best to tweet Kody a few of my questions, and if you want even some of yours!

In order for me to tweet her yours, in case you don't have time, write a comment below, giving me your Twitter handle, and what question you would like to tweet at Kody!

Remember to put your Twitter handle, so I can tag you in the tweet, and Kody will hopefully respond using it too!

Of course, we want you to join in, so if you can find the time tweet Kody yourself, using her handle @Kody_Keplinger and hash tagging post #DUFFChat!!!  She is so excited to hear from all of you!!! :)

How exciting is this!! A twitter chat with one of my absolute favorite authors, plus my vacation with my amazing boyfriend!! This could not be a better week coming up!!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!  Talk to you all soon!

My re-review for The DUFF will be up this Friday! :)  So keep your eyes open for that! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick