Meg-A Readers 2015 Has Officially Begun!!!!! :)

Wow, I can't believe it's already the day!!!

Meg-A Readers 2015 has officially kicked off!!

Starting today, Diana (Little Miss Drama Queen) and I, along with quite a few other AWESOME Meg Cabot fans will be celebrating all things Meg Cabot until June 12th!! :)

It's going to be so much fun!

The emails have gone out to our sign-ups (THANK YOU GUYS!!!!) so we'll be getting that set up in the next week or so, and then each week Diana and I will be writing a wrap up post on Fridays!! Plus look out for some fabulous giveaways!!!!! :)

If you are interested in still signing up, email me at:

romancebookie@yahoo.com

and I'll get you all signed-up!  You just need to have a blog! :)

All right everyone, I've got to get back to studying and my last week of homework!  But I will be back very soon! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick