Meg-A Readers 2015 Recap Week 1! :)

Hey Everyone!!

So it's finals week for me.  I've got one Saturday (online) and one on Monday, so work, studying, AND overall life has been keeping me very busy!! Summer is so close though, I can smell it!!!!!!

Anyway, for Week 1 of Meg-A Readers I officially suck! I'm sorry! I promise next week will be different! I will think of something fun to write about, because I will be able to use my breaks at work to think of something fun, instead of working on the last little things for my classes!! :)

Anyway for this week I've got some great posts to share with you! :)



LK Kimball kicked off Meg-A Readers with a bang, by doing Six Questions with Suze Simon!  It's really great and you should definitely check it out! Especially if you're a fan of Meg Cabot's Mediator Series!

And then Karen over at Lady Jessop, has her review of From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess!!!  Awww...that book was SOOOO cute!! I can't wait to share my review when it comes out on Tuesday!!!!! EEEE!!!!!! :)

Amber has an AWESOME giveaway for a preorder of Royal Wedding!!

And then Diana, over at Little Miss Drama Queen, posted about her Princess Diaries Experience! :)



So that's it for this week!!! Next week to make up for this week, I will also be holding a giveaway, courtesy of Meg, herself, and her amazing assistant!! :)

Thanks everyone! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Mandy! Let the Meg A Reading begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing it! Thanks for such a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick